- Celemics continues to provide various support and benefits for our client's business success
- Our promotions aim to assist in successful research & business by providing easy customer access to the latest Celemics NGS-based products and services
Discover Celemics' current Promotions andexperience its special benefits!
- WES Service Promotion
- Experience the comprehensiveness of the Celemics WES Panel, which covers all protein-coding exons from existing WES panels in the market
- CES Promotion
- Explore an exciting opportunity for a low-cost entry intoNGS-based Clinical Exome Sequencing
Whole Exome Sequencing (WES) Launching Promotion
Celemics Whole Exome Sequencing ServiceTake this chance to use our limited time offer
- Save sequencing costs
while maximizing target capture coverage
- Ultimate exonic coverage with customizable bioinformatics from raw data to clinical report
• illumina Sequencer, 150bp Paired End
• More than 100X Sequencing Depth
• No limitation in sample numbers
• Free International Shipping
• This promotion is valid until December 31, 2022
Clinical Exome Sequencing (CES) Promotion
G-Mendeliome Clinical Exome Sequencing PanelFocus on Clinical Exome Sequencing!
- Promotional Price : 69 USD
- [Including Target Enrichment kit and BI analysis]
- Utilizing one broad exome panel has raised many issues of poor coverage
- Most whole exome sequencing panels often cover less of the whole exome than required, with data indicating
that 50 percent of exons have lower than 30x average coverage. Due to the low-coverage regions,
WES can miss critically important variant regions.
- Variant calling and clinical interpretation still requires extensive expertise and time
- Clinical exome sequencing data analysis still demands both technical expertise and significant time expenditure.
Clinical interpretation of various detected variants is very challenging as it involves a comprehensive
understanding of variants, drugs, guidelines, etc.
Streamline both targeted NGS panel and WES panel use and simplify your germline mutation profiling
test with G-Mendeliome Clinical Exome Sequencing panel, consistently yielding excellent
coverage over the desired target regions
- Diagnose Rare Disease with CES/DES Panel
- The G-Mendeliome Clinical Exome Sequencing Panel, CES (also known as the Diagnostics Exome Sequencing panel, DES, at GC Genome) was developed from the needs of GC Genome (https://www.gc-genome.com), the largest clinical NGS service provider in Korea.
- CES solved the problem of poor diagnostics resulting from the large number of genes omitted from the inherited disease
panels of Companies A and B (Figure 1) and reduced costs by removing areas from both panels irrelevant to diagnosis.
- GC Genome previously used the panels of both Company A and B, but have since replaced their workflow
using the G-Mendeliome CES Panel.
Comparison data : ZNF419 geneFigure 1. Clinically significant regions of interest absent from competitor’s products
Celemics Analysis Service (CAS) Workflow
Celemics' CES Panel is bundled with a free-of-charge CAS Secondary Report and powerful,
cost-effective Clinical Report, both optimized for your real-life clinical requirements.
|01||Comprehensive genomics profiling of
a variety of genetic diseases
|Includes 7,513 genes associated with clinically significant genetic diseases|
|02||A wide range of target regions||Includes all clinically significant regions that are not covered by competing panels|
|03||Cost-effective analysis||Able to provide accurate analysis
with lower sequencing cost compared to that of WES via CAS
|01||Gene count||7,513 genes|
|02||Covered region||CDS, intronic hotspots, mitochondrial genome|
|03||Target size||19.6 MB|
|05||Sample type||50 ng of gDNA|
|06||Platform||All sequencers of illumina|
|07||Bioinformatics pipeline||Primary, secondary, and tertiary analysis via CAS (Fastq to annotated VCF)
Clinical Report via Strand (VCF to clinical report)
Incidental Severe Fatty Degeneration of the Erector Spinae in a Patient with L5–S1