Celemics' G-Mendeliome Disease-Specific Panels are designed
to analyze genes in various inherited diseases including
cardiology, neurology, and various cancers.
The panels were developed in collaboration with leading clinical laboratories with proven clinical usage. The panels support gene add-on services, allowing customers to expand the panel with genes of
interest to fit their research needs. Additionally, we provide customized BI analysis services to customers through
Celemics' proprietary bioinformatics SW.
- Comprehensive analysis of a broad range of diseases
- Identifying diseases associated with: AML, ALL, Multiple Myeloma,
Lymphoma, Hearing loss, Hereditary cancer syndrome, Arrhythmia,
Cardiomyopathy, Muscular dystrophy, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Spastic
paraplegia, Myopathy, Ataxia, Epilepsy, Parkinson, Alzheimer,
Dementia, and Dystonia
- Collaboration with the leading CRO in the country
- Developed 17 different panels for assessing genes of the related diseases
The panel was developed in collaboration with leading CRO's, increasing their
practicality from specific gene selection
- In-house test shows high sensitivity (>95%) and specificity (>99.5%)
for all selected genes
The contained genes of each specific disease panel are shown in the table below. If the panel does not contains genes of interest, customers can add those genes through our additional service. Please contact us for more information.
Research for inherited disease